Summit Women’s Center offers the following gyn care in our Detroit center.
Detroit GYN services available:
- Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill) used within 72 hours of unprotected sex
- Pregnancy Testing, including early detection test. Results are given the same day.
- Options Counseling, including referral for adoption services and prenatal care.
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- Ultrasound for pregnancy sizing
Did you know that the most prevalent STD is chlamydia? This disease usually has no symptoms and, if left untreated, may lead to the inability to have children. For more information, ask one of our health educators. A lab fee will be charged.
Syphilis Elimination Program
(Affiliation with the local health department)
Summit Women’s Center together with private physicians, city and county health departments, area high schools, rehabilitation agencies, community service organizations, mental health providers, crisis centers, community hospitals, colleges and universities, teen health and guidance programs, nursing school programs, women resource groups, community religious organizations, family planning agencies and Federal community service groups has provided quality medical care for women for over two decades.
In its strong commitment to reproductive health care education, Summit Women’s Center will send a speaker to schools and community agencies to speak about abortion, birth control, sex education and reproductive health issues.
- DNA Testing
- Ultrasound for pregnancy sizing.
- Community Speakers whom are available to speak to groups on women’s healthcare issues.